Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Yes. hehehe.

A surprisingly good day at school today. Had an unhealthy day for the first time in weeks, so have not been exactly nutritious. I will be tomorrow.

Hehehehe was funny in French today. Mrs Bower wrote a word on the board and...

Chris: Is that 'enscribe' or 'enscrire'?

Mrs Bower: Yes.

Teachers are weird. And nobody can read Mrs Bower's writing! grrrr. And today she came out with the infamous quote: (I'll try and describe the dynamics to you here...)

(In a high voice) "9," (In a low voice) "G. I should not" (rising creshendo to high) "have to bell-ow." (Steadily lowering.)

Makes me miss Miss Oulebsir. Better the young, mad, French, energised loon than the old, boring one. Oulebsir visited a few days ago. We all stood outside our classroom and clapped and cheered when she came to see us. She talked to us for a bit, which means that she spent most of the time shrieking, "Oh, look at you! You're all so tallll! You've grown!"

She was very surprised at Dan's voice breaking and height change. And she still can't pronounce my name. She called me Rose again. Double grrr....

Ho hum. Have the house to myself. Mum's playing badminton, Dad's working late and Joe...no idea. From what I gather he's been setting upthe tent in the back garden for training. He's going to Newquay with his mates for a, no boubt, drinking and partaying binge. He's on holiday for ten bloody weeks.

Lucky.

If I could change my middle name, (which I would if I could) these would be my top five choices:

  • Charlotte
  • Sally
  • Peaches (yes, Peaches. I like it.)
  • Lauren
  • Chloe

Ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I don't knoooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Goodbyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home