Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Friday, July 01, 2005

This is not just a post...

Have been telling people the wonders of the M & S food adverts. You know the ones; "this is not just a cake, this is a mouth-watering, chocolate filled, nightmare-for-a-dieter cake. This is not just a burger..." etc. Yum yum yum! My stomach just gave a massive rumble. Break soon, yaydelly!

A message from Tash:

"Once and for all, I do not love Jack!"

I have been annoying her by calling her "Jack-lover". hehehe.

Hungryhungry. If I were a sim I'd be heading towards the fridge by now. Or I'd go and juggle bottles. If I could juggle. Hmph.

A message from Kat:

"Barney is a dinosaur from your imagination!"

Chloe says:

"When in doubt, faint."

This is not just a post. This is a rich, fruitful, humerous, opinion-filled, wonderful post. And it yours. Just go to http://bestybesty.blogspot.com

Hunger levels going mad at this moment in time. Have just finished my Chemistry and am doing this. The people around me are doing personality tests on the beeb science website. Apparantly I am half-likely to commit adultery, and I got 17/20 on the fake smiles test. Proved Diana wrong!

Matt is playing Sonic. Scientific (!)

Anyway, must go and view what I have written down. Watch out for the burgers, cakes, vegetables and the Oakham chicken!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home