Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Comment...analyse...review...eat pork...mmm...pork...

Reading Amy's blog, I liked the look of her random questions, so I decided to do them. Read 'em and...well, don't weep, but...just read. Sock.

1. If you woke up tomorrow morning and you were the opposite gender, what would be the first thing you'd do? Same as Amy. Scream! Then consult a doctor or a psychic or something.


2. If you could be invisible for a whole day, what would you do? I would play havoc with people to freak them out; make things fly, play tricks, and do nasty things to my enemies such as pull their trousers down right in front of a teacher. hehe.

3. If you could completely get rid of one fashion trend that you personally don't like, what would it be? I would...um...get rid of those shawl thingies. They look strange. And belly button piercings. Nasty things.

4. If you could dye your hair ANY color, what color would you choose? Red, probably. Browny-red. Definitely not blonde.

5. If you could look like any celebrity, who would you choose and why? Ooh, toughie. *Thinks* I genuinely have no idea.

6. If you could spend one hour with ANYONE, (alive or dead) who would it be, and why? You will never know. Them, and perhaps my great-grandad who died when I was about four. Or Ivan, maybe.

7. If you won a million dollars in the lottery, what would you do with the money? Make sure my family was set up, then probably donate the rest.

8. If you could tell one person ANYTHING, what would it be, and who would it be? If I told you that....the frozen kipper would have to make an impromptu entrance. And that would be bad news.

9. If you saw your favorite celebrity in the street, what would be your first reaction? If I saw David Tennant, most likely my stomach would go completely tickly as it does, and I would out my hands over my mouth and say in a breathy voice, "Oh my God!" When I am amazed I usually do that.

10. If you could change your first name to anything you wanted, what would you change it to? Sally, like Sally Lockhart. Or perhaps Lauren.

11. What's one feature of your appearance that you absolutely like? My hair when it's washed, and my eyes.

12. If you were told today that you had only a month to live, what would be all the things you would do, or say before you died? Go to America, um...see all my family, do lots of fun things with my friends......secret....try and see David Pelzer and tell him he's a hero.

13. If you could change any part of your appearance, what would it be? Hair when it's wild (which is most of the time - see blog title) and definitely hands. Eurgh.

14. If you had your own line of cosmetics, what would you call it, and what kind of products would you make? I would donate it to Amy to make them au naturelle.

15. If you had your own line of underwear, how would you design it? I have no idea.

16. If you could have one super power, what would it be? Wingless flight. Duh...

17. If you had the choice would you rather be Elvis Presley for a day, or Brad Pitt? Ok, that's just perverted.

18. Do you believe your dreams have significance? God, I hope so.

Have had a fab diddly doo weekend spent at Hannah's house for a sleepover party. We went on her trampoline and played crazy daisy, wee made pizzas, we watched Hitch, then The Ring (which had us all screaming like loonies - brilliant film), half of Team America (which I loved, and that meant that everyone else hated it and had to turn it off, The Grudge (had us screaming even more - rubbish but scary) then 13 going on 30.

So, I know have two more horror films to add to the list:
  • The Grudge
  • The Ring
  • Scream
  • Chunks of The Excorsist
  • Do Scary Movies 1, 2 and 3 count?

For anybody who is even interested (I'm sure you all are) this is my current media list:

Films - Favourites

Vanilla Sky, Supersize Me, The Mummy, The Fifth Element, Sliding Doors.

Books

Right now I'm reading "The Tim Traveller's Wife" which has concerned Mum and Dad because they believe it is 'unsuitable'. It's brilliant.

Noughts and Crosses, The Sally Lockhart trilogy, Point Blanc.

TV

Amy has given me a true friendship gift (well, she hasn't yet, but she should do hopefully) THE ENTIRE RECORDED SET OF DOCTOR WHO ON DVD!!!! Well, lend, not give. YESYESYES!!! I've practically forgotten what happened in some of them and I didn't see them all.

Scrubs! WOO! Scrubs is fab diddly oso. Loveitloveitloveit. And Will and Grace is so-so-ish-sock. Not as good as it used to be.

Anyway, must go and wash the grey out of my hair. I went to Hannah's party dressed as Gandalf and the hair has suffered.

Comment! Amy, for the love of god, please get me those episodes!!!!!

*Doctor Who withdrawal twitch*

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home