Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Monday, July 04, 2005

D.T dynamics.

Am writing this in D.T. Ho-hum. I haven't looked, but I expect that Sam is probably reading over my shoulder, and then Martin and Bean will join in and then they will laugh at me and make those noises like Ringwraiths again. Things happen in routine around here.

Ah, whaddya know, Martin has started reciting it in a squeaky voice. How hilariously funny. Hahahahahahahahaha. And apologies to Sam for assuming. :-)

Hannah is selling Lemonade on my right, and doing surprisingly well. I tried that game and didn't make any money. It's almost half three, but i have to stay for another TWO HOURS for a Mary Poppins rehearsal. They keep on missing out my only line!

Sam is now peering over Hannah's shoulder, and I am startting to feel hungry. This post is boooooring, I know, but I am in a bad mood right now. With Amy especially. She was mean. And Martin is getting on my nerves, but that's nothing new.

Martin, SOD OFF!!!!

He really does sound like a Ringwraith. He doesn't even know what they are. Idiot. No, I will NOT shut up, idiot!

Martin is now begging for a floppy disc. This is where his vincdictiveness lets him down because no one will lend him one because he is nasty to them, which he faltly denies. Double idiots.

Anyway, must go now. Death to Martin!

Amy......you are nasty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home