Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Thursday, July 07, 2005

RIP 33

Bloody terrorists.

Amy told me about it at lunch. She said there were two dead, and then when I got home it had increased well over tenfold. That is truly horrific, nasty, terrible, nauseous and many other things besides.

Was it Al Qaeda? I'm a bit hazy on the details here. But it was right near the hospital. A whole top of a bus!

Whew.

And if that wasn't bad enough, this is going to give tsunamilover a whole load of new ammunition. If he ever actually posts again. Cos he's a racist and hates Muslims and he'll say it's every single Muslim's fault if it was Al Quada and yahdeyahdeyah. Stupid guy.

Although if it's in England he probably won't care. Well, he should!

Alarmed at the number of racist people that keep on showing up. Just recently, I had a long conversation with Matt, in my class, who I haven't talked to that much over the last few years. I know why now. He is a racist, sexist bastard!

Even Lucy has a racist streak. She keeps on saying how the Germans are evil and Nazis and how she doesn't trust them. And she's deadly serious!

Has she ever met a German person? Nooooo! Has she ever stayed with a kind German family? Nooooo! Does she even know what she's talking about? Noooo! Is she right? Hell nooooo!!!

God, I hate people like Matt. GAGH!

1 Comments:

  • Hey, Rosby. Stay off of our American Internet. Try blogging at www.blogger.uk, beotch.

    By Blogger The Chief, at 1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home