Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Sat-ur-day!

In the course of today, I have seen the following weird things:

  • A toilet standing alone in someone's front garden.
  • Two boys who looked about six, who had broken voices. (Creepy!)
  • A couple having a conversation about fluffy socks.
  • Six women spending fifteen minutes giving me a phone top-up, because the till had broken.
  • My brother out of bed before nine o'clock.

Sacré bleu! Cheltenham is a crazy place. That's why I looooove it! I have also achieved these things today:

  • I have made one of my sims fall in love.
  • I have created a new family.
  • I have got lost in Cavendish House.
  • I have caught my ankle in the laptop lead and tripped over.
  • I have...um....watched Live 8?

All in all, quite a productive day. Getting lost in Cavendish House was terrifying, and I mean very. It's bloody huge! It was exactly like the time I was doing a paper round. I didn't get lost, but I was looking for number 24. I searched all the way up and down the street, and when it wasn't at the top I turned the corner, thinking it must be up there.

But all I found was 23A...23B...23C...D...E...F...G...it was a nightmare. And I was only rescued by the Cavendish nightmare by my wondeful mother who managed to rescue me from the suffocating pot-pan-clothing-bedsheet hell.

Phew.

AMYAMYAMYAMYAMYAMYAMY.

Have just been thinking about Amy and *ahem* Trevor. She should jump the band wagon and just ASK HIM OUT! And even if things were awkward if he refused (IF, you see Miss Hughes! It's never WHEN!) then so what? The awkwardness will go away! It did when I...ahem. We'll not go into that embarassing area of Ros' life.

*cough*

Ros' dating resumé has NOT been a success. And before you say, I don't WANT to have a boyfriend to become a Pate's plastic, because NO WAY WILL I EVER BE A PLASTIC!!! (Although many of them are nice to me :-) )

I'd just...like the....experience, y'know? Egad, I am getting into the personal stuff now. Eep. But nobody will EVER know the object of my affections. EVER EVER EVER EVER!!!!!!!!

(Although they know about The Heavenly David Tennant and The Brilliant Viggo Mortensen.

And Hannah, I'm a hypocrite, I ADMIT IT FREELY!

Is this long enough? It's taken me ages to type. Fuss-pot Amy wants a big long on so I'm slaving away to satisfy her needs. YOU WILL NEVER CRUSH MY SPIRIT, BERCANAN-HUGHES!

*yet another gasp*

The frozen kipper is on holiday in Antiga. Lucky. Although my spectacularly wonderful mother is taking me (not for definite but it almost is) TO AMSTERDAM!

Hurrah! I have wanted to go there for years! I wanna see the Anne Frank House. It'd probably make me cry.

Films that make me cry:

  • Vanilla Sky - gets me blubbing like crazy every time I watch it.
  • Titanic - understandable really.
  • Anne Frank: The Real story - I only cry right at the very end, when it says everything that happened to everyone, with the really sad music. And the last bit is a shot of Anne Frank smiling on a train, then the image fades and on the screen it says, "Over a million children were murdered in the genocide the Nazis called the Final Solution." then that fades and the next text says, "Anne Frank's story is only one of them."

*weepwailcrysob*

Makes me feel very superficial about the Doctor Who business.

Books that make me cry:

  • The Shadow in the North - cos Fred dies just after Sally and him finally admit that they love each other, and she has his baby and he never knows about it.
  • Noughts and Crosses - partly for the same reason, except Callum knew about the baby, and when he was hung he was screaming "I love you Callum!" Then he says, "Sephy, I lo..."

Anyway, must go and cry at the memories. Checkmate out in August. Let's hope it's less crap than Knife Edge. I hate Jude, I hate him!

Please comment!

Oh, and Angen Onsen? I'm looking forward to hearing your excuse.

1 Comments:

  • A couple having a conversation about fluffy socks.

    Hmm. Fluffly socks, everyone needs fluffy socks, don't they? ;)

    By Blogger Victoria, at 2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home