Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Friday, June 24, 2005

GGGGAAAGGGHHH!!!

Faced with the prospect of probably not sleeping for several hours, I have decided to post another...post. Hmm.

Watched my quota of Friday night television. Lenny Henry is over. *sniffle*

But aside from all news, there is one so terrible I must break it quickly. BLOODY BIG BROTHER HAS ADDED THREE MORE HOUSEMATES!!!!!!!

I cannot believe this! There was me thinking it'd be over before I knew it, and now we have three extra weeks tagged on to the already long and boring period I have to wait until the Simpsons comes back on. It's not reeeeeeeeeal!

Ah hell, boredy boredy. Will chat to Amy about deep and thought-provoking ideals, such as socks and plastic bottles and sponges and hugging.

We are intellectuals of the highest order.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home