Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Huzzah my bloggy friends!

Am not sure what to sock about right now. Hmm. Doctor Who and Lord of the Rings is sort of worn out. Um...

Sock, I don't know! We watched an extract from Schindler's List in History, and as Mrs Ball commented, she's never seen the class so quiet. She showed the bit where the ghetto in Poland is emptied of the Jews. Dear Lord, it was horrible! I was crying by the end of it, and to my surprise I wasn't laughed at. I think the boys were feeling a little fazed by it too.

And in Maths...well, Tash and Katherine went hyper again, (it seems to be a Maths thing lately; it's so boring that we have t liven things up) and their activites included:

  • Trying to highlight my hair in blue felt tip.
  • Flicking my bra when my back was turned. (They weren't being dodgy.)
  • Stealing my stuff.
  • Saying, "Yaaaayyyyysss?" whenever I asked them a question.
  • Making an assortment of farmyard noises.
  • Calling me a fugly slut.

Nice friends(!) I got really annoyed with them a few days ago, because I'd already been snapped at by Mrs Dyas for not cncentrating, so I was buried in my work when the hyper twins started giggling extremely loudly behind me, and Dyas, without turning from the board says, "Ros! What are you doing now?"

*sulk*

Ros: Tash, can I borrow your calculator?

Tash: No! Use your own!

Ros: I can't, so can I borrow yours?

Tash: I'm using it! Work out the answers in your book!

Ros: I can't, OK? I am totally crap at Maths! You know that! I know that! And since we have to do a GSCE in it, that's not good news! And everyone knows you and Katherine and Di and everyone else in this class is good at Maths, so you'd be a lot easier at working out the answers than me, and you lot are more likely to get an A+ than me! Without working I could get a G or something, but if I work hard I could get an A+ too! So could I please borrow it?

Tash: OK, OK! But be quick!

Ros: Thank you!

*Long pause*

Ros: I think I did bring my claculator with me today after all.

I am plagued with a blog-related mystery. Who is mouslet? They commented a few posts back and I'd like to know who they are. They have no blog or email address, so if you know, or if you are mouslet, please get in touch!

I think it's a Doctor Who fan. (Oh praise the heavenly Tennant!) (And, I suppose, Eccleston.)

Anywaaaay, gonna go and check out Amy's blog. Will catch up soon. Please comment Mouslet, and anyone else!

xxx

1 Comments:

  • So who is this odd "Amoeba" character who keeps commenting on all our Blogs?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home