Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Monday, June 27, 2005

Sugar Science

Hmm, obviously the effects from Fruit Shoot and red Fruitina don't occur until they re digested because I was totally hyper on the bus going home from school. Rachel and Tom spent most of the time poking me, and Tom kept on saying in a high voice, "Pokee pokee pokee!" I tried to beat them in response and lunged around the bus saying "Oooo, look at meeeee!"

Then I shook hands with everyone on the bus, and then I said:

"Thank you so much."
"Er...what for?"
"Just...thank you!"

Also had a slagging off match with Adam. I was all slurred. I suppose that's what I'd be like if I was drunk. I called Tom Percy, "an immoral half-wit who cares not for the suffering others but only his sad pathtic self. I hate you."

A bit harsh for just leaving a tango can on the bus. Wha'eva.

Ooo, Amy has just signed in. Hopefully there will be a blog on show soon.

Everyone has their own idea of heaven, don't they? Hannah and Lucy's is being surrounded by Ed/Scarfy/Chad Michael Murray etc. Amy's is........well, I will not reveal. But so far, nothing even comes CLOSE to mine.

Many cups of cuppa soup + many videos of Friends. Simple, but wonderful. Me and Lucy have been toying with the idea of having a Friends-a-thon. It's an idea. We'd need at least a week to do it, though. More than a week, but we still want to. I've seen at least half of them, I think, but there's many more Chandler/Joey/Rachel/Ross/Phoebe/Monica escapades to come.

Potted-flower is a fellow sock-lover. Praise be! She should move to Pate's.

Gonna go now. Richard Whiteley is dead, apparently.

RIP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home