Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Ho hum

As a result of Amy's nagging, ("you hardly ever post! the last time you posted was on MONDAY!") I'm doing another post.

An extremely uneventful day, really. I have never experienced a more painfully boring Geography lesson in my life. We had to watch a video all lesson about moving land or something. I literally nearly died.

Oh yeah, and:

Miss J: "We need to throw up the facts."

Hehehehehe.

Hmm, have blogger's block. Had a fun art lesson today. In the absence of Mr Ashman, Tash went totally hyper (which is unusual) and proceeded to do very stupid, yet funny things. We were drawing fish from pictures; and everyone laughed at mine cause in the pic the fish looked fierce and in mine he looked really happy, he was smiling.

Hmph. Sorry for trying to make the fish happy! (Although saying that, I don't suppose they feel happy when they're caught and cooked. Mmm...scampi...*slaver*)

Beg pardon to any vegetarians who may read this. Still, the way of nature. Plus delicious...

Gonna go now. I smell chicken.

(I didn't say that just to annoy the veggies.)

1 Comments:

  • Potted-flower, are you completely INSANE?????????

    By Blogger Rosby, at 11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home