Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Grr...

Have had a rubbish weekend so far, so I'm strangely glad it's over. The only decent part of Saturday was when I went to pick strawberries and raspberries from my Dad's allotment. Mmm...talk about excessive nourishment.

Socketty socketty socketty sock.

Spent most of the weekend on my laptop, writing my auditioning piece for House Speaking. Holy Tennant, it's hard! I'm just about ready to give up because EVERYONE is rooting for Chris, and he's already got one ready, and he's better than me. *sob!* So I'm busy making a massive effort and failing and not knowing why I'm making an effort because I won't win anyway.

Nyeah, stuff it.

In the time I haven't been writing the stupid thing, I have been viewing many, many different blogs. There are millions! Half of them I just skipped over, (quite a lot of them were in French or Spanish), but I did come across one which I lingered over for a long time.

It was by someone who calls themselves tsunami_surfer, and it's basically this guy (or girl, I don't know) saying how much he loves the tsunami because it killed loads of Asian sub-humans.

GAAAAGGGHHHHH!!!!! I felt sick reading it. And there were about a hundred comments on each post, most of them extremely disgusting threats and stuff, but a horribly suprising amount of people who think the same way. Racist pigs.

Most of them were anonymous, but there were a few who weren't. I got onto one person's blog and made a comment saying how stupid they were supporting such a horrible thing. They commented back on my blog, saying...well, very rude things. I deleted that comment. Yuck. They're all horrible. I hate them all.

But I have made the accquaintence of potted-flower. She commented on the tsunami blog, and I said, "Good for you!" She has a cute picture of a duck. Hee hee.

Potted-flower, please comment!

But, the rest of the weekend has been dreary and dull. Saturday night was awful, for reasons that you can probably guess. (Clue - I wasn't riveted to the TV at seven o'clock onwards.) Then my Mum casually asked me to record something on a DVD about a minute before it started, my reply being, "WHY CAN'T YOU DO IT?"

Well, why can't she? At least I've made an effort to learn, even if I do forget.

Grr, ranting blog today, just like Amy's. Amy's latest post of de-press-ing! I told her to lighten up, so I hope she does. It's not like Amy to be so morbid.

Ho-hum.

I really want Casanova on DVD! It's extremely expensive, though.

Ah hell, I'm off. May post later if I can be bothered.

Please comment!

2 Comments:

  • Hey Ros, sorry for the rough weekend. Hopefully the sun was still shining outside. The week can only get better from here ;). Just passing by. Take care. Greetings from Geneva (CH)*

    By Blogger euphonies, at 10:42 AM  

  • Are you German, French or English, eupohonies? I;m confused :-S

    Oh, thanks. :-)

    By Blogger Rosby, at 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home