Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Sunday, June 19, 2005

WARNING - DOCTOR WHO SPOLIERS

What a brilliant, mesmerising, terrifying, and, in The Doctor's own words, "fantastic" episode! It was truly brilliant! The daleks were so scary! The Doctor and Rose KISSED!!!!!

(Although it's quite obvious that everyone expected it.) Still very romantic though.

And the best, most fab-diddly do part of the whole rigmorale?

DAVID TENNANT WAS IN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was completely wrong! Eccleston turned into him right at the very end! YYYEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!! You should have seen me! I was bouncing up and down on the sofa it was so fantastic.

And now it's over. This is where a tissue (and the frozen kipper) come in handy. I'm having severe withdrawal symptoms already. How will I survive every weekend without Doctor Who and Rose to keep me going. 2006! 2006! It's a terrifying thought. All I've got to look forward to in that area is that there will be two Christmas specials. God knows how long I'll have to wait after that!

I'm on a Doctor Who high!

But despite David Tennant being truly wonderfully fantastic, there is Christopher Eccleston to remember. He was brilliant; it's such a pity he's not staying longer. All planets have a north!

R.I.P Doctor Who, for n0w. When you are resssurected, I am positive you will be equally as brilliant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home