Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Friday, June 17, 2005

We'll meet again again

Late blog tonight, but no matter. Just spent half an hour watching Will and Grace. Hmmm....not quite as funny as it used to be. Still, agood laugh. It's BOILING in this bedroom, even with the window open. If it doesn't cool down soon I will frizzle and become a giant sausage. Still, it'll be comforting to know that God made my death according to my love. of the fried morsel...

Spent a little while tonight watering Joyce's plants next door because she is on holiday. I like doing it because her garden smells nice and she usually gives me some money for it. I mistakenly thought that watering the plants would be accident free, but nooooooo! I was pulling the hose pipe from its circular thingy, and a pole was hanging from it and as it turned right over it whacked me in the face.

Perfect. I volunteer to do some work for a friendly neighbour and I get whacked in the face. IS THERE NO JUSTICE ON THIS PLANET?

Am getting depressed because tomorrow is the day. The day when Saturday joy will cease. Where I will sit in silent pensievness until the tune finishes, then will flood the red-carpeted floor with my tears.

Doctor Who is finishing.

There is nothing more to say. I cannot describe the feeling. *sob*

Farewell my dear big-eared two-hearted friend. Byebye Tardis. Adios Rose (who I've never really liked that much). Auf Weidersehen, my dear Captain Jack. If you have the time, please woo Sophie (aka Skittles) before you go.

I'll have to survive on the sountrack, sounds and piccys on Sophie's phone. And next year...David Tennant!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home