Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Saturday, June 11, 2005

I would make you swear on the bible, but I know holy things sizzle your skin.

Bonsoir chums et chumettes, today is Saturday which means I am r-el-a-x-i-n-g! Well, I have done Geography revision but it's so complicated my brain melted.

Doo bee doo la la goooooldfish!

I'm staying in today cos I'm feeling ill for reasons I will not divulge. Give the perfect chance to crank up the Sims 2 and make a new family. I made a strange discovery a couple of weeks ago. You can get gay sims! I never knew that until then! They can get engaged too, but I haven't tried marrying them yet.

Is it normal to feel guilty when you build a wall around someone to kill them and thus complete a fear? Because I felt it today and took the wall down. It is not normal to feel sorry for a computer image!

(Although saying that, maybe I should cease the "I hate Gollum" campaigne. That's not how you spell it, I know.)

Scrubs was ace last night! See quote in title.

Well, must depart. May post later. Keep those comments coming!

And Amy, just for the record, there is no need to *raise eyebrows* when Viggo Mortensen in one of my objects of affection, as well as David Tennant and someone else!

Mmm...Viggo Mortensen. Mmm...David Tennant. Mmm......unknown to all except me.

1 Comments:

  • Ahah, a fellow Scrubs fan.
    "Can't we just kill him?"
    "No. That's what he wants us to do."

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home