Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

The First, and hopefully not the last...

Yay! My first official bloggy thingy! Huzzah! I am happy!

Exceedingly large thanks to Elizabeth, Jack, Sally, and, most importantly, Amy.

Sock.

I cannot write about the fiendishness of GCSE's because I am yet to experience the cursed things, (and yet to understand the dodginess of the English stuff re: Elizabeth). But I'm revising too! Hitler was even more of a meanie than I thought.

Nasty man.

Maybe if he'd had a sock he would've been nicer. Or if Bobo had done the job properly instead of getting lost AGAIN. Monty Burns does NOT deserve a cute little teddy bear like that, no he does not.

I have lots of cuddly toys. There is a duck called Melvin, Clanger (who is a clanger), my blue rabbit Charlie, my lamb Elvis, my christmas bear Charmin' and my other bear, Bob. They all say hi!

Well, I shall depart now and view what I have scrawled.

Do not underestimate the gorgeousness of David Tennant and Viggo Mortensen!

Peace out!

1 Comments:

  • Why do I get a thanks? I can't remember doing anything charitable recently.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home