Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Tuesday, November 07, 2006


Whoa.

OK, I was well aware that there is a famed "hippie scene" that no one else seems to have seen, but bloody hell, what the hell is happening in that picture?

Ahem. Hopefully it'll be on this supposed collectors' edition thing.

I hate Science.

I hate butter beans.

I hate all celebrities who have done NOTHING to deserve ANYTHING they have.

I hate The Girl Next Door.

I hate my hair.

Farewell. I'm pissed off.

5 Comments:

  • I'll forgive you for not liking butter beans on the grounds of loving that Shakespeare piece so much...

    By Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg, at 12:54 AM  

  • I hate you!









    ...Not really.

    By Blogger Anna, at 9:16 AM  

  • harsh words anna, harsh words...

    By Blogger Megan, at 9:22 AM  

  • [to the tune of that song "We are the jockeys, the jockeys are we, we live underground in a fibreglass tree" song that Chloe always used to sing...]

    We are the Philharmonic Double-Barrelled Steam-powered Nose Flutes, the Philharmonic Double-Barrelled Steam-powered Nose Flutes are we...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:21 PM  

  • lol
    darn it my intelligence just went down

    By Blogger Megan, at 6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home