Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Bored, disillusioned, bitter, tired, lazy, apathetic; that about somes up what I'm feeling and what I am right now. Harumph.

It would be much worse if I was love-sick as well as that, but as of...well...quite a while ago now, I am definitely no longer being...that. Well, not for the same person, anyway. Roll on the next waste of feelings. Hurrah.

I've done barely nothing today; it's my reward for the damn teachers working us too hard during the week, then trekking five miles into town and back yesterday. We may not be earning and tax-paying a worrying adults yet, but dammit we're still being forced to do boring, remedial tasks that we don't want to do. (i.e. Biology coursework.) They say "embrace your youth", but right now there's not a whole lot to embrace. Just shedloads of work to come.

(I say "to come" because admittedly the homework level is fairly low this weekend. That's probably my fault. Muh.)

Still, The Full Monty, and other films are awesome. And there are moments such as these to enjoy:











































...so, it isn't all bad. I can't decide which I like better, picture 2 or 3. Probably 2, but 3 is so beautiful...ahem. Lost myself there.

Anyway, must whizz. Toodles.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home