Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Saturday, July 08, 2006

There was no kiss! NO KISS!!!!!

Oh my God, I am so annoyed about that.

But other than that...OHMYGODWOWEETHATWASINCREDIBLE!!!!

Did anyone else cry? I was in hysterical tears by the end of it. The Doctor cried! Tennant was BRILLIANT in that episode, he really was. But he never said "I love you...", and for some reason I was *really* hoping he would...and there would be a kiss as well!

Damn.

And now it's over.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Gone! Into the dust! Vanished! Nothing more until December!

Speaking of which: The Runaway Bride?

Three words: WHAT THE HELL???

That has to be the weirdest ending I could have possibly imagined. Ever! Catherine Tate!

Sorry, a bit hyper here. I just can't believe it's over. What am I going to do on Saturdays at seven? Ohhhh...*sniff*

I should really go now and recover. Still in slight shock at that weird ending. And furious at the lack of kiss. Grrr...

P.S. Ha! Rose wasn't toast! I was right!

*runs off*

4 Comments:

  • Apparently Torchwood is coming onto BBC1. So you'll only have to wait a couple of months. yay.

    Tee hee, I cried too, although I tried not to show it in front of my parents.

    I will miss Rose. She was an annoying chav but i kinda grew to like her. *sniff*

    Yeah, there should kinda of been a kiss. Those two should have got it ON a long time ago!!!

    cyaz xx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:40 PM  

  • Sigh... am still feeling so raw about that episode. And though it pains me, not having a kiss was right just because it made it all the more painful. The unfulfilledness of it. And I'll pay my licence fee and then some for that shot of his tear-stained face... just beautiful

    By Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg, at 3:24 AM  

  • I'm with Lisa: no kiss, no I love you. Very important. Makes it 600 times more upsetting and I just want to WALLOW in it. (I never get to kiss him or hear him say he loves me either and I can tell you it hurts.)

    By Blogger Marie, at 3:43 PM  

  • i cried too luckily i was watchin it on my own :P

    and why did catherine tate have to come along and spoil the atmosphere at the end??

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home