Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Monday, July 03, 2006

All right, fine. I guess I'm going to have to have faith in Russell. I'm still a bit pissed, though. I mean, all those ideas out there...and he has to do the same thing as the Series 1 finale.

Plus Cybermen, obviously.

*sigh*

I suppose you have to be an old Who fan to really understand it. I mean, I don't know, I wasn't around in the '60s. Or '70s, or...you get the picture.

La di da di da...bored...

...I am actually bored as hell. Spent most of today pondering a new novel idea, which was actually quite good, but then I discovered a massive plot hole which rendered the whole thing useless. I hate it when that happens. I'll just have to find a way around it.

The only problem is, it contradicts historical events. Kind of. It's a long story. But I'm not sure how to fix it.

Ah well, as the great Ennis del Mar said, "If you can't fix it, you've gotta stand it..."

*ahem*

I'll shut up now, shall I?

Rosby out.


"The bottom line is; we're around each other, and this thing grabs hold of us again...in the wrong place, at the wrong time...and we're dead."




*runs off to escape lynching*

4 Comments:

  • You can never beat dropping in a "Brokeback Mountain" quote...

    Sigh...

    By Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg, at 5:08 AM  

  • Hallo Ros.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:59 AM  

  • ...it contradicts historical events

    Take the RTD way out. Parallel universe. And you can throw in some Daleks for good measure.

    By Blogger Marie, at 4:55 PM  

  • Hallo Ros

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home