Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Right...my turn!

I am Rosby the Wonderful, madder than the maddest hatter on the earth. And beyond.

I want to go home and have some toast.

I wish David Tennant would shave that bloody beard off!!!

I hate Ben Gabbot, quiche, rice pudding, war, and George Bush.

I love sausages, spaghetti, church bells, English and my friends...I suppose...

I miss easy times at Primary School.

I fear coffins. There's something about them that freaks me out!

I hear that Tom Thurlow is willing to give £3000 to whoever gives him that silver thing from the Kit Kats that gets you into Big Brother. Weirrrd...

I wonder about the meaning of life, why I live, and how everything started. And what Jake Gyllenhaal is doing at the moment.

I regret buying "Wild Child". Crappest book ever written!

I am not sane, rational or logical. (The latter word contributed by The Mashmeister.) (Tash)

I dance awfully when no one's watching.

I sing every second of every hour of ever day of every month of every year.

I cry whenever I watch Brokeback Mountain.

I write about everything and anything, but never finish any of it.

I confuse people with my random advice and mad statements. (E.G. "My arm is about the size of a...small...fish!")

I need a better memory.

I start writing feeling fresh and energised.

I finish writing this with my back aching and Tash bored beyond belief.

I tag Marie, Lisa, and Anna.

Does that not *supremely rule*? Ha!

8 Comments:

  • How can you hate quiche and rice pudding?! (Unless, of course, you meant quiche and rice pudding combined, which admittedly sounds pretty gross even to me, and I'll eat pretty much anything.)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:44 AM  

  • Oh yes, the beard, god yes, please.

    By Blogger Marie, at 3:02 PM  

  • Yay thanks for the tag! I gotta do some work (sigh) but will get to it very soon!

    By Blogger Anna Lowman (annawaits), at 2:53 AM  

  • But I tagged you? Does that mean I have to do it again???

    And I think since Marie got tagged by BOTH of us, she definitely have to do it! Agree about the beard but am tolerating it on the ground of artistic expression (eg its for a role!! He doesn't EVER normally have a beard!!! It will go as soon as the awful programme is completed!)

    [NOTE: obviously I mean awful as in the beard, not that the drama itself will be awful. And it is a owrthy subject matter that DT has investigated by visiting those recovering from similar events as part of his actorly understanding...

    the beard is still crap though)

    By Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg, at 5:19 AM  

  • I dig his beard the most-est. He's a pretty hip cat anyway, but with the facial fuzz he's simply super-cool. Brad Pitt looked ace when he had a massive beard too. And Pierce Brosnan in that James Bond movie when he was a POW for years and years and he grew a massive beard and looked like Jim Morrison. And Macca's beard circa 'Let It Be' is incredible. Enough with the beard bashing already. Enjoying your blog!

    By Blogger Paul 'Fuzz' Lowman, at 9:42 AM  

  • I cry whenever I watch Brokeback Mountain.

    me too!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:50 AM  

  • Wild Child?

    i never read it!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:52 AM  

  • I want to go home and have some toast.
    why did u do that?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home