Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Tooth and Claw

Oh my God, that episode was *fantastic*! And it was really really scary. And I don't mean a kind of slow moving tension dalek kind of scary, but really violent menacing *terrified squeal* scary. That werewolf was brilliant! David Tennant Scottish! Gorgeous! Singing! Howling!

........glasses!!!!!




















(Click on the picture for more detail in glorious technicolour. Oh God, he's gorgeous. Beyond human belief.)

And, we now know the origins of Torchwood, home-to-be of the great and utterly gorgeous John Barrowman.

EeeeeeeeeeeeDavidTennantDavidTennanteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Oh God, I love Doctor Who. Absolutely. Absoluuuuuuuutely.

I would the best quotes up on here, but I can't remember them all; I need to re-watch it. Heeeeeeeeeeee!!

"What are we gonna do now?"
"........run?"

Rosby out. WORSHIP THE BRILLIANCE that is Doctor Who.

5 Comments:

  • Ros! You must have misplaced the picture of David Tennant!
    There is nothing there but what seems to be an ugly, skinny monkey.
    Oh, wait. . .

    But seriously, wonderful episode.
    I loved the were-wolf's eyes before he transformed. And you know Sir Robert? He was in a load of things too, which I shall discuss with you.

    "You're 70% water but you can still drown."

    And you have the patience of a teaspoon. Let me finish woman!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:43 PM  

  • Meh, episode was average, very unoriginal and i think the novelty is wearing off now. I mean, martial arts?? What did that have to do with anything Dr Who related? Anyhoo, my torchwood sense is ringing, i must be off. :)

    By Blogger Sophie B, at 7:56 AM  

  • Nice picture of him though. :D

    By Blogger Sophie B, at 10:47 AM  

  • "Nice picture"... NICE?

    Fanbleedingtabulous picture more like!

    Ooh, I'm having a swoon...

    By Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg, at 5:45 AM  

  • It is *the* best picture of our Dave that I've come across so far. It's my desktop background and I can't get anything done..

    By Blogger Anna Lowman (annawaits), at 11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home