Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Friday, March 24, 2006

[After repeatingly trying to find a story on Prince Harry's drug debacle on the school internet and failing due to filtering...]
Rosby: DAMN YOU, BILL GATES!!!

[After a lengthly and heated argument with Tash along the lines of"I'm not gay!" "You might be when you're older!"]
Tash: Ros, let me put this straight. I am straight!

[On being ugly.]
Ros: When my hair and teeth are fixed I will look wonderful.
Kat: ...you just keep telling yourself that, Ros.
Imogen and Alex: [hysterical laughter]

[After Rosby complains about there not being enough cakes for everyone.]
Anna: Ah, that's the trouble with life. So many cakes...
[pause]
Rosby: Don't you mean 'so little cakes'?
Anna: No; the trouble with life. So many cakes.
[eyes dart from side to side.]

[Eyes following a Year Seven with ginormous glasses exiting the hall.]
Anna: Owl man. Another day, another destiny.

1 Comments:

  • i thought my quote was very funny, it livened up chemistry somewhat

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home