Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Happy Birthday!!!!

Diana just deleted her contribution to this post. Ah well.

But yayyyy! David Tennant is 35 today! Just under 20 years older than me. Ho hum. But what a day to have a Birthday; Doctor Who premiers and gets eight million viewers! Huzzah!

Just posting quickly now because I won't be able to later. Swamped with GCSE work. Kill me now and spread my ashes in the Cuban seas.

Must go and complete my anti-royalist sentiment for English. May we meet again...

Rosby out. David Tennant gorgeous.

5 Comments:

  • Rosby out. David Tennant gorgeous.

    And on that latter remark there can be NO disagreement (that includes all of you not yet to fall under the spell of that grin, the rufflesome hair, the spindly fingers, the Jarvis-specs...)


    Sorry, had a bit of a Rosbyesque fainting swoon then brought on by too much thinking of the birthday boy.

    Hope the GCSE stuff goes well. We don't want any ashes scattered.

    By Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg, at 10:05 AM  

  • PS hey I've just spotted that you've upgraded me in your blogroll from being plain old Lisa to being "Lisa (who likes DT as well. Hurrah!)"

    Ta very much for that! Positively made my day! (I'm stuck writing an essay - okay, a conference paper, but it feels like writing an essay - and I've been trying to not be distracted by tapes of Doctor Who laying around the house... and mostly failing. Still half the paper to write and I'm due to present it on Friday. I'd almost swap you for doing GCSEs but not quite...)

    By Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg, at 10:10 AM  

  • rah

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:21 PM  

  • Here is a poem:

    "Toodle na ra sim hjsh poooo
    I created Doctor Poo
    Nothing else to say except mooooo
    And now the challenge is 2 guess who?"

    A further clue: benene



    teehee

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:18 AM  

  • But where's your birthday tribute to the queen, Ros????

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home