Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Put up the banners, cut the cake, sing with joy in your hearts...yes! For today is the long-awaited birthday of Rosby! As of today I am the grand old age of fifteen years old; legally able to see...well, all my favourite films!

So far, I have recieved:

  • My Dad's annual poem.
  • Hitchiker's guide to the galaxy DVD from my brother. Unexpected, yet great anyway.
  • Maltesers.
  • Something from Granny - haven't opened it yet.
  • £20 from Granny.
  • £10 from Uncle (well, great uncle) Bruce
  • Cooly dooly spangly handbag from Tash
  • And (the absolute best) The Curse of the Were-Rabbit on DVD! Hurrahhhhhh!!!

Also recived an impromtu card from Elizabeth, Neil and and Jack with drawings of skittles/toast/bus/birthday cake/crudely drawn David Tennant on it.

Then Anna gave me a SUPERB card with David Tennant on it (a proper picture this time) saying "happy Birthday Ros!"

Then Kat came up trumps with a BRILLIANT David Tennant card, made straight from the computer. Hurrah! Obsession!

Made a whole bunch of little cakes last night FROM SCRATCH and am in the process of sharing them out to my various l'il mates. Just like in Primary School. Hehee - Am all growed up now.

Also recieved a Birthday serenade from

  • Becky, Jess and Louise
  • Dominic (encouraged by Katherine - *kill*)
  • Joe, I think?

Ah, love love love them all. Except Becky. And Dominic. So yes, today has been brilllll so far; later I have Tae Kwon Doe and I am finally getting my do buk (white thingy with the belt) and I have a mountain of English coursework to do. Thanks Ms Reid.

More presents next Friday at the party! Huzzah! Speaking of which, I'd better check everyone can come...

*toodles away munching a cake*

3 Comments:

  • Rosby, salutations for a great birthday!

    Now... what can we get you...?

    Well, with your imagination, let the lovely David roll the R of 'Rosby' in his delectable Scottish accent for you...

    Belated happy birthday!

    By Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg, at 12:43 AM  

  • no, she wants a poster of david tennant with the tardis, £3.99 from Athena

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:19 AM  

  • Happy birthday Rosby! Just one thing, the skittles/toast/bus/birthday cake/crudely drawn David Tennant: is that a series of different drawings, or is that a drawing so bad that you couldn't tell whether it was skittles, a bus, a cake or David Tennant?

    By Blogger Marie, at 1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home