Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Monday, April 03, 2006

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Ann-Kathrin officially rules! This is why:

We'd been dicussing gorgeousness of the acting trade (Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom (who she adores, by the way) etc.) and the following exchange took place:

Me: [pointing to the screen at a David Tennant picture in full Doc costume] I like him, but Tash and Katherine say I'm mad because they think he's ugly.
Ann-Kathrin: No, he's cute!

And she WASN'T being sarcastic, before you say, she was being genuine. So HA! HA! HA! Even across the channel people agree with me, so screw you Tash, Kat, Anna (Lezkiewicz - is that right?) you are in the minority! HA! And if you want more evidence, check this, this, this, this (scroll down), this, and above all, this. And that's just the tip of of the iceberg, baby.

Also managed to reduce Ann-Kathrin to hysteria by telling the old fable about my last trip in Bourton involving 50 Brownies, a bird park, a penguin and an ice cream. She goes home tomorrow :( but I'm very pleased that it all went well; I was dead nervous, but it was a complete success! Am now signing off to go and play table football. (At which she is far better than me - and I am above average!)

Byeee!

1 Comments:

  • um... she is one of about two who agree with you ros, many others don't... me, tash, chloe, anne, anyone with half a brain who hasn't been in your company constantly for more than a day at a time...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home