Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Ooooooh.

I never realised quite how gorgeous Derren Brown actually is. Watch out for his advert, especially when he is wearing the hat and says "Showmanship."

Darnit, what is wrong with the David Tennant website?

Gotta go eat now. Byeeeee!

And PS: is it just me?

  • Phil says (directly to me) "At least I don't look like a chicken..."
  • Ms Reid says I'm "like a hen clucking around."

Have I missed a few rungs on the evolutionary ladder? That would explain the hair, at any rate.

COMMENT! NOW! UNDER PAIN OF DEATH! DAVID TENNANT! DERREN BROWN!

3 Comments:

  • Derren Brown......................................................................................gorgeous????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????WHAT????????????????????????????????????????????????

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:08 AM  

  • You do know who he is, don't you? Whoever you are?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:23 AM  

  • I am on the other side of the world... otherwise I would comment, really I would!

    By Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg, at 9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home