Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Friday, March 10, 2006

Rosby presents...part 2 of The Great History Note Writing!

(Part 1 is on Kat's blog so you have to go there for it to make any sense.)

I am in blue
Kat is in red

Depends what size TV it is…if it’s one of those portable ones then probably not.
One of the mysteries of life. E.g: Why do mean people like Becky Y get (albeit nasty) boyfriends?
Don’t know and/or care. You have only written 4 words in about ½ hour…
(Kat is telling me to write this)…that’s about 1 word every 7 and a half mins.
…and one of them is “of”.
If you’ve already written 4 words, why the hell are you starting again?
COS I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE!!! *hysterical sobbing*
I’ve written 71 more words than you AND I MADE IT ALL UP! (8 mins left).
…what? Oh.
How can you be writing quality stuff when you’ve only written 4 words???
I’ve now written 15 words, hahaha.
Yes, quality not quantity…
Exactly.
I was joking.
*shoots Kat in the head*
For the benefit of any people who may read this, Kat is now dead and the lesson is over. Ciao! Worship David T!

*scribbles out last statement*
Poor, deluded girl. Byeeeeee!

THE END

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home