Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Friday, February 03, 2006

150 million pounds???????????????

Come off it, they can't just give that much money to ONE person? After all those charities and poor people in the third world who need just a fraction of that money, they're going to give it to ONE person. I find that very immoral.

Anyway, it's been a very weird couple of days, especially yesterday. The lovesickness has turned into a pathetic sort of hopelessness. He doesn't love me. I knew that, obviously, but it did make me a bit upset. Well, unfortunately, it made me very upset. Fortunately the only one who saw me make a scene was Sophie. And my brother.

I feel a bit better today, but it's kind of difficult. Goddammitstupidboysgrrrrr.

Nearly the weekend, oh joy, a mountain of homework to do. I just LOVE Maths and Biology...notnotnotnotnot.

Anyway, I must go before I lose my grip and start pummelling the noisy Year sevens (or eights) around me.

And again, KT Tunstall has done the mind-tapping thing perfectly:

And when I find the controls
I'll go where I like,
I'll know where I want to be.
But maybe for now
I'll stay right here,
On a silent sea.

Meaning that soon I'll recover and pull myself together and move on (for want of a better phrase) but for now I'll just wallow for a while.

*sniff*

1 Comments:

  • what the hell are you talking about with whole 150milion thing? And now i figure why you were crying i'd just like to say: May the banana be with you

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home