Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Friday, February 03, 2006

Just a little guarantee: you will not be able to walk down a silent suburban road listening to 'Let's lose it' by Eminem, without suppressing a tremendous urge to start dancing.

Anyway, as soon as it started playing, I felt better. Don't know why, I just did. I suddenly thought, "Screw this silly boy getting my hopes up. I don't need him. Go feminism!"

...does Eminem have this effect on other people?

So anyway, this was just a quick note to say that, according to KT Tunstall, I have found the controls, I'll go where I like. Unfortunately I don't know exactly where I want to be yet. I'll work it out. Have a good weekend!

2 Comments:

  • I hate eminem coz he takes drugs

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:29 AM  

  • you take drugs when your sick.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home