Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Ohmygodohmygodohmygod, thrice bloody hell scare bleu and EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

.....I have no other words! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! and once more eeeeeeeee and eeeeeeee and EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

He is a genius! A pure genius! Why didn't they give him more screen time? Why, WHY??? EEeeeeeeeeeEEEEEeeeEeeeEE!!!!!

As you can tell David Tennant has made me go extremely hyper. You should have seen me outside the cinema earlier; I was bouncing up and down and eeeeeeeing like crazy! eeeeee!!!

It is quite something to see an entire massive cinema screen filled with David Tennant's face. QUITE somethinlg? VERY something!!! I was going quietly insane, it was brilliant, fantastico and wonderfuuullllll!!! ESpecially at the beginning. There was Voldemort, Wormtail and someone else in a leather jacket who I didn't recognise to satrt off with then I looked closer and it was THE ENIGMA!!!

God, and later, when he did the Dar Mark thingy and grinned that huge grin, I nearly fell off the seat. Yes, I am THAT BAD. And at the end, wowzies! Admittedly he did loo a bit worse for wear but no matter, eeeeeee fuls of eeeeeeees.

"Hello FATHER!!!"

Wooooooooooo! So yes, a good film, even disregarding (although God knows how you could) David Tennant; it was much truer to the book and didn't get things in the wrong order. Shame there was no Quidditch match though. Still, there was less time to wait for the better things to come along......eeee.

I'm TWITCHING!!! I really am obsessed! Come Christmas Day and I'll be taken over. The Christmas Invasion! I cannot WAIT, I am SO excited. EEEEEEEEEE!!!

Well, must go now and contemplate my SUPERB day. Me and Kimmy also discussed the gorgeousness of Viggo Mortensen too.

But he doesn't even come close...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and once more I trot off.

By Monday I'll be a basket-case. So be warned: expect heavy duty squealing. Just be glad you are nowhere near me now. Seriously.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

3 Comments:

  • i'm going to see HP this weekend, the ticket cost me £2 ahaha

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:32 AM  

  • I can't help it. Eeeeeee!

    By Blogger Rosby, at 7:41 AM  

  • Are you kidding? Of course it wouldn't!!

    By Blogger Rosby, at 11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home