Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Monday, November 21, 2005

Hello, I...hmm, new teeth. That's weird. So where was I? Oh, that's rigth! Barcelona! *grin*

Completely boring day today. Crap Maths, boring History...actually, PE was quite fun. We did badminton, and Tash was in her very amusing mode and made me laugh a lot.

Lunchtime, felt crap, remedied in the music block by that oh so cheery group; Binnie, Kat, Tash and Diana. It was...interesting...? I dunno.

Went home, caught Joe smoking in the garden (freezing cold and in the dense fog - he really is an idiot). He was in his occasional "cheerful-talking to-Ros" mode, so we played darts and I helped him tune his (or rather Mum's) guitar. Well, helped as in he played a note, asked "Is that E?" I said "No" and he replied either "Yes it is! It sounds the same!" "That is E, shut up!" et cetera.

Did my German homework, read Where were you, Robert? for a bit, had sausages, beans and baked potato for dinner, talked about smoking with Mum and Dad, and then I sauntered upstairs, switched on my laptop, and then guess what I did? I wrote a post for all you lovely people. An interesting, informative, fascinating post.

Pah.

Saw From Hell yesterday. Weird film, really really weird. It had Johnny Depp and Heather Graham sporting very unconvincing cockney accents, and was basically Depp's character trying to catch Jack the Ripper. Some very disgusting bits in it, muchly. Plus Depp died at the end, which I didn't get, because the Ripper was caught and he could go to his woman any time, but for some reason he didn't...I can't remember why. Anyway, he "chased the dragon" one too many times and died. Boo hoo. I kept thinking, If Hannah was watching now she'd either be upset or drooling a lot.

"Chasing the dragon" means smoking opium. Yuck.

Rest-of-the-week plan? Keep going to school and try not to die of boredom. On Saturday, I am determined to rally a gang together (Anna, Beth etc possibly) and go to the Odeon and see the Goblet of Fire, and SEE THE TENNANT-MEISTER IN ACTION!!!

Hahaha. Had a funny conversation on msn with Anna (whose msn name was: Hey Ros, seen Goblet of Fire? There's something in it you'll LOVE) that went roughly like this:

Ros: Yay, you mentioned me!
Anna: *gasp* ROS ROS ROS
Ros: What?
Anna: You know the Goblet of Fire film?
Ros: Yes, what about it?
Anna: You know Professor Moody?
Ros: Yes...
Anna: And how he turns into Barty Crouch?
Ros: Yes, I know...
Anna: And how he goes crazy?
Ros: Yes I know, what are you getting at?
Anna: GUESS WHO PLAYS BARTY CROUCH???
Ros: Anna, I know it's David Tennant. Give me some credit.
Anna: Oh...bollocks.

I kind of wished I hadn't known so that she could've told me and I would've gone "EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" like I have been doing over the luvvly ol' Casanova recently. Anyway, hopefully I will see it at the weekend. Also want to go ice skating at the new outdoor place in Gloucester. I ADORE ice skating. In March, when the Germans come, me and Katherine are planning a trip to Swindon for us and our partners (and Tash too - it'd be mean to leave her behind) so we can go swimming and ice skating and eat chips. Yahoooo!

Yet again I am randomly bibbling. Ah well, more for you luvvlies to read.

*grapes*

I got a bit freaked out by grapes today because in From Hell Jack the Ripper tempted the prostitutes with some grapes to trust him then...eurgh. Would rather not describe what happened next. Still, I ate Tash's without a quibble.

(And before you ask, I didn't steal them, I just asked for one and Tash gave me the whole bunch. Yummynums.)

Half seven. Hmm, what to do, what to do? Done homework...Sims 2 being SHITTY as usual. A film, perhaps? I love watching films on the ol' laptop. Warms up my bed considerably.

Well, must be off. Enjoy reading, you little scamps.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

2 Comments:

  • Tapping the head...eurgh. That was DISGUSTING. Especially when he does it to the Ripper at the end. Weird film.

    By Blogger Rosby, at 1:28 AM  

  • yalloooooooo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home