Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

She was a daytripper! One-way ticket, yeah. It took me soooooo long to find out...and I found out!

Some rather amusing quotes:

Ros: Come on Sophie, do it do it do it!
Jenny: Ah, she wants Sophie to do it.
Anna: (in disdain) That's the sort of thing a twelve year old would say. How old ARE you?
Jenny: I'm twelve.

Which had us in fits of laughter.

Jenny: Hey Murray, what did you get in the RE test?
Murray: 13.
Jenny: Ooh, that's not so good. Did you revise?
Murray: Well...yeah, I did, but I sort of fell asleep while I was.

They don't sound funny, but they were. Went paralytic with laughter twice today, which is quite unusal really. During drama, when Teddy and Theo were being funnee (the effect being slightly marred by Teddy hitting me for no reason - for which he never apologised - bastard) and on the bus, which was doubly paralytically laughable.

Sophie was carrying on with Bill and Butch, which was a cause for merriment already, but when Tom started his "Bonnie" I just lost it, I could not stop laughing. I got that sort of silent one-breath laugh that goes on forever that a massive gasp then the hysterics when I got my breath back. I swear, without Sophie our bus would be devoid of laughter.

Highlights? Zilch once more. History? Uneventful. Maths? I UNDERSTOOD IT!!! Major achievement. Hmph. Bet all the clever people in Set 1 could do it easy. Got some rather cheeky comments about my standing/teaching in Maths today, from Binnie and Phil. (I know it makes no sense - my brain is slowly dissolving.)

Then Drama, where I was whacked VERY hard around the knuckles by a sharp stick. Teddy's doing. Hurt a LOT. Then...um...PSE, the whole class squished into the Career's Library and read books on...careers. And Katherine went a bit hyper afterwards as she and Tash thought about what I would be like as a midwife. Umbilical cords, adverts and blueness came into the tales at some point.

Home again...boringboring. Chemistry homework, starting on my English, Sims 2, which I have reinstalled. Now Joe is pounding his music and his girlfriend is over again. At least he's stopped playing that bloody out of tune guitar.

So today went in a mixture of happiness and confused-oh-low-self-esteem-eekness. Made me feel very miserable, the latter. I won't explain now. I can't explain now; dear Lord, I'd get lynched. Not a bad day really. French tomorrow. Eurgh. Another lesson of enduring Adam and Jim being distracting idiots. Still, perks; listening to Diana's bibbling (always very funny to listen to) and Luke being quite funny. That's it though.

Chemistry...good, actually. Apparently Mr Butcher told Mrs Furze I was working very hard, hurrah! First success in Sciences for ages. I understand it! Yayyyyy!

Games = dance. Please please PLEASE not with Mrs Mackenzie. Please, oh Lord, oh Brahman, Buddha, Vishnu, whoever else may be up there, oh David Tennant, oh Viggo Mortensen, oh Matthew Fox, oh...OK, that's private, oh Satan, oh little wizards, ANYONE, please let Mrs Mackenzie stay clear. Otherwise I will be forced to kill myself.

Drama again...oh joy. I HATE TEDDY!!!!!! bastardbastardBASTARD. Still, everyone else stood up for me, which was very nice of them. Bloody Teddy. Thinks he's it. Well, he isn't. Bloody git.

Well, must depart. Farewell!

P.S. And by the way, if you read this, comment! I've changed the commenting system so if you clcik other and just put a name in (forget the e-mail address) you don't have to have a blogger account. So Binnie, Diana, Kat, whoever, COMMENT!!!

*hums Daytripper*

1 Comments:

  • i wish i was twelve again :(

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home