Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Dammit, it was only about five or ten minutes long! Still, it made me go "eeeeeeee!" a lot anyway.

Total Christmas fever has hit Cheltenham and it has been taken over by buskers. In one trip into the town centre I saw:

  • A guy playing his guitar
  • A magician
  • Another magician
  • A guy dressed in silver with a silver face being a statue
  • Two women dressed as snowflakes doing gymnastics
  • A cooly dooly band in the Beechwood.

And whoever said Cheltenham was insane???

Also, Regent Arcade lights are now up, and Christmas markets and stalls set up and et cetera. IT'S NOVEMBER!!!! *fume* If it all happens now the buildup is prolonged and subsequently ruined! *more fuming*

Anyway, I saw NO ONE I knew throughout the whole day and ended up tramping home and getting lost because everything looked different in the mist. I only realised where I was when I saw the sign "Mead Road" which is where Nana and Grampy live.

In fact, most of this morning was taken up by me and Dad trying to teach them how to work their new DVD Player. No doubt Nana will ring us up asking questions about it when she gets stuck. Also went swimming with Mum, hurrah hurrah I did 20 lengths!

Mum is now making Christmas cake (triple fume - although she does have an excuse because apparently it needs to mature). Dad is at his allotment (again), I haven't seen Joe since Friday and I am sitting on my uber-cosy pink bed writing this for you, my friends. For Amy, for Kat, for Tash and...well, that's about it. Oh, and Hannah, and possibly Jack. Hmph. Idiot.

Very nippy noodles outside.

Well, must skadoodle, I think that I'm gonna be making a lattice pie. Yummers.

Oh yeah, and ANOTHER fume, HMV sells millions of box sets of practically everything going; Scrubs, the L Word, the West Wing, I could go on, every single thing but NO box set of Doctor Who! Grrr...

  • Doctor Who boxset
  • Casanova on DVD
  • Vanilla Sky soundtrack

These are what I want for Christmas. See? I'm infected by the Christmas fever too! HELP ME, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!! *hysterical*

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home