Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Just call on me and I'll send it along; with love from me to you...

As I write I am (once again) listening to The Beatles, tip-top band. I told Hannah and Tash today that I want "Daytripper" played at my funeral. The converstion went (very) vaguely like this:

Hannah: You have to pick something that reflects you best, don't you?
Ros: I can have Daytripper if I want!
Tash: Well if we don't pick it, it won't matter because you'll be dead! Hehe.
Ros: Ah, but maybe...maybe I'll go missing and you will abandon all hope of me turning up alive and hold a memorial service for me and suddenly I will turn up in the church!

Then me and Hannah impersonated people trying to break out of coffins. Tash gave us that incredulous look I am very used to by now. French was OK; we were in the Computer room, but then me and Diana had to go upstairs and do orals, and I felt like a complete dumm schnitzel because Diana was much better than me. Me being crap.

I don't get it. Grammatically, and other stuff-ally (sorry for the crap wording by the way - listening to The Beatles and typing at the same type is harder than it would first appear) French is by far the easier language, yet I find German really easy. More or less. I like German better, muchly.

*puts hands underneath laptop for warmth*

German? Uneventful. English? Dullll. Physics? Complicated, but Mr Cooper is good at explaining stuff, so I got it, sort of. Eventually. Guaranteed I will forget soon though.

Bus journey? We all yelled at Adam because he pushed (with considerable force) a Year 7 girl onto the floor of the bus. Admittedly she was hitting him a bit first, but that was because he nicked a seat that Sam and Claire were saving for Munchkin. After pushing and pulling the resisting Adam, he sort of rolled and ended up in Claire's seat. That's when the hitting and pushing occured.

So we basically spent the bus journey (me, Sam, Diana, Claire, Emily, Tom and Munchkin) telling Adam what a horrible little boy he was. Which he is. He is annoying to the extreme; he trips me and Kat up for no reason and basically does anything to get attention. And I'm not pre judging him or anything; he's been like it for years. I was pointing out to him that when we were in Year 7 he pushed me around the hall and finally over (with even more considerable force) for no reason, and he flatly denied it.

And I remember vividly.

So, highlights of the day? Um...Spurling threated to do something savage to my arm unless I paid him back, the effect of the threat being slightly marred when another Year 11 came along and picked him up into a firelift and carried him away, as he said "This is not funny. This is not funny!"

I was in one of those moods when you just LOVE school and everyone in it, with a few obvious exceptions. (Chris springs to mind as a classic example.)

*thinks of a certain thing*

*blows on hands*

My Mum seems to want me to freeze to death; when I got home from school this afternoon my window was open...again. My room (and my hands) are now perishing.

I can tell, whoever you are, (Binnie, Tash, Kat, Elizabeth, Amy or other) you are probably bored stiff by now, so I will sign off.

Possibly.

Funny quote from yesterday:

(After Katherine has been explaining a theory to something or other:)
Diana: Katherine, I think you're talking through your glasses.

Martin on tip-top obeying orders form today. Came out with his first new insult in months: "Ros is a pendulum."

I was mystified too, until he said what he meant. I replied with a very filthy look because the meaning was something very nasty which I will not repeat here. Bloody lapdog.

Anyway, if I don't warm up my hands soon they will freeze over. Am now on track 10, "Help!" Roll on Daytripper! (Number 12)

Tash...farewell.
Kat...farewell.
Amoeba...farewell.
Amy...farewell.
Hannah...farewell.
Binnie.........farewell. Comment!

David Tennant: Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home