Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Thursday, November 24, 2005



WHY IS NOBODY COMMENTING?????????????

Come on, help a friend here! I haven't had any comments from Kat or Tash or ANYONE else for days now. IT'S A GOOD-ISH BLOG. COMMENT ON IT YOU TOE-RAGS.

GRRRRR.

Must, must find out when Harry Potter is on. Mustmustmust. Otherwise all the eeeeeeing will be for nothing.

Still feeling all confused and eeky from yesterday, and the day before, and the day before. Binnie witnessed it a few days ago, but thought it was due to acute music depression. Which it isn't. In fact, I managed to bag to good piano at school and play my pieces SUPERBLY, although I say it myself. Anyway, I will shut up about that for it is depressing.

As a result of a grup discussion in Drama, we have discovered:

  • Teddy will be a dark political comedian.
  • Theo and his brothers will form the equivalent of the Osmonds, except they will be The Beals.
  • Imogen will be an abertoire. (Sort of like a pet autopsy person)
  • Tim will work in Halifax and will have a leggy, blonde, young, big boobed wife.
  • Binnie will be a forensic autopsy person.
  • And, I will be "the weird woman who presents Songs of Praise"

Jess then proceeded to do an impression of me presenting the show, which caused the whole group to break out into spontaneous hysterics, even me. Chloe really annoyed me after that happened. "You do realise they're making fun of you, don't you?" she said. Well, I didn't really mind, because I thought it was funny. But Chloe seems determined for me to get annoyed.

I mean, she spends half the time telling me to "quit getting so pissed off with people", and then when I don't, basically tells me that I should do. Grrrr.

Such a LONG boring day. Glad it's over. Spent the the journey home in laughter paralysis again. Bill and Butch. Mrs Mackenzie now has a baby called...*drum roll, and cue Tom's hoarse yell* BINNIE! The other one was called Bonnie so it makes sense.

Sophie: (Narrating) So Mrs Mackenzie went to rescue the little baby girl Binnie...
Ros: (Interrupting) No, Binnie's a boy.
Sophie: What?
Ros: Binnie's a boy, in my year.
Sophie: But...Binnie's a girl's name...isn't it?
Ros: Well, Binnie's his surname. And he's a boy.
Sophie: (yellings) WellthisBinnie'sagirl!!!

...and an hour and a half after I wrote that, I am back. Tea, ice cream, discussion about why Dad should apply for headmaster of Pate's.

I'm bored. I'm going. No point in writing on. No one will comment anyway. Come oooooonnnn.

I leave you with The Enigma:

P.S. For all you non David Tennant recognising folks (and there can't be many of you) he is the one on the left. Hmm...strangely erotic...eeee.

5 Comments:

  • "...or ANYONE else for days now"

    i'm insulted, i commented on your last post, don't say nobody does :(

    on the plus side, WOO SNOW :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:27 PM  

  • hey ros. I see your in trouble with elizabeth et al :s...fairly amusing to the innocent onlooker (ie me)

    Sally
    xx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:43 AM  

  • Hannah: Oh yeah, so can I. NOT.

    Amy: Sorry. *pickles Max*

    Sally: I know, I'm a creep.

    By Blogger Rosby, at 2:32 PM  

  • One is not a "TOE-RAG" - and songs of praise rocks.
    The BEals will not become the next Osbournes - they'll become the next Hanson.... OR BEatles...

    XD

    By Blogger Monty A K-E, at 4:36 PM  

  • They're all MY little toe-rags. Hugs to them all. Except Katherine, because if you hug her she gets mad. Especially if you get a bear to gug her instead of you...eek. Start running.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home