Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Monday, November 28, 2005

EXCELLENT day. Excellent. Woo hoo!

Started off with history, next to Katherine singing songs based on a speech made by a guy in a history video:

"This is a potato. If I work hard enough, and make enough money and metal, I will buy two potatoes, and a motor car to eat my potatoes in."

So Katherine made up potato songs, and we watched another video narrated by the guy "who makes me fall asleep" Katherine says, about the Purges, the time in the '30s when Stalin went insane and killed millions of people for no reason. Scary. Very scary.

Also Katherine has thought up a novel way of remembering the whole term's work for a test we have soon: "The Tsar was an idiot, Lenin was weird, and Stalin was evil!" Hmm, might look a bit short on the page, but there you go.

PE next - badminton. Very fun, whacking the shuttlecock towards people. Although I often miss and end up doing a sort of dance of failure punctuated by muffled swearwords. And plus Katherine kept on distracting me by yelling "Sverdlorsk!" and "Magnitogorsk!" at random intervals. These were the places in Russia built for industry.

Maths = fist-eatlingly boring.

In Drama not one word of the play was spoken and me, Jess, Chloe, Imogen, Hannah and Theo talked out random people, such as my brother, Adam Mitchell, Mr Blobby etc. Then it started to snow and we all ran outside hoping to see some settling but unfortunately none did. Well, it did, on my hair! Everyone who saw me kept on laughing because I looked like I was wearing a snow hat.

Bill and Butch on the bus: Not ony do we have a "BONNIE!" and a "BINNIE!" but now we have a "BANNIE!" Hurrah! Also Sophie uttered some very rude jokes about Bill and Butch which I cannot relay here because you would think we were sickos.

Then home again to a blissfully warm house, a sneezing brother and father, toast with butter on it, and YOU, my lovely ones. Well, not literally. (It would be quite remarkable to go upstairs and find Kat, Tash, Amy, Elizabeth, Monty, and possibly Binnie and Jack in my bedroom). I mean back to write a post for you lovely ones.

Also: badabadabadaboom...David Tennant is gonna be in an ITV drama! YEEEESSSSSS!!! Something to lessen the hours until the Christmas Invasion!

So, highlights of this week? On Wednesday (worst day of the fortnight: Physics, Biology, Maths and History) I am off to see Monty, Diana et al get dressed in their colourful costumes and massive wigs and have affairs all over the place. Should be fun. And on Friday I'm going to see the panto! Mum is reviewing it, so we get free tickets.

Apart from that...zilch. Although on Thursday it'll be December and I can open my advent calender.

Well, I keep on making mistakes because my fingers are so stiff, so must go now. Toodles!

P.S. New good quote from Zoolander: "Don't you think there's more to life than being really, really, really, ridiculously good-looking?"

2 Comments:

  • haha.

    By Blogger Rosby, at 2:09 AM  

  • I didn't forget you on purpose, you just slipped my mind.





    Who are you again?


    *claps frantically*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home