Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Just had a quick read of this interview.

That pretty much confirms it; John Barrowman and James Marsters will be getting, how shall we say, rather personal in Torchwood series 2.

I know bugger all about James Marsters, and could count the episodes of Buffy I've seen on one hand, but OH LORD, YES.


Ahem.


...I'll be over here wibbling helplessly in my corner if you need me.

God only knows how you're going to cope, Lisa. (I know you're a Buffy fan, after all.)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • Have already been taken to task about my lack of online response to the news on JM and Torchwood. Partly it's due to my reverence for the word of Whedon (Mr Joss) but also because I dare not risk jinxing the gratuitous amounts of squee his arrival in the story could induce with the curse of a godawful CC script [Chris Chibnall: that's YOU I'm referring to..]

    By Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg, at 3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home