Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Friday, June 15, 2007

Am typing this in the school library, and it's utterly deserted. I am surrounded by empty chairs and student-less computers. It's rather surreal.

Came out of my Physics exam about half an hour ago; seeing as the rest of the yeargroup (bar six of us) is doing the full triple award difficult-as-hell exams, they have to stay in there till half past. Unlucky things.

I never...ever...ever have to do Science again. Ever. No lessons. No coursework (GAGH!). No homework. No coming out of lessons with my hair sticking up because I've run my fingers through it so many times in frustration. No more blank, staring down at the book not knowing what to write. No more experiments. No more acids, alkalis, moles, elodea, safety goggles, magnets, green sheets, full-to-bursting exercise books. No more science. Ever again.

...I don't think it's sunk in, yet. Otherwise I would go and find Anna and Robin again and just jump up and down and go mental.

No science.

No...science!

NO SCIENCE!

YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

It's bloody over! I don't have to worry about it anymore! And only one more measley exam and then it's ALL over. No more GCSEs EVER AGAIN!

...but I have to wait until Monday to celebrate that. 'Course, most of the year will be celebrating it within about twenty minutes, because they don't do Drama. Still...hurrah!

And Doctor Who tomorrow! This is turning out to be an excellent end of the week.

I'm also hankering to go to Pride London on the 30th, as well; there's a huge march from Oxford Street to Trafalgar Square, then there's a show hosted by Graham Norton and John Barrowman and THEN, to cap it off, the Doctor Who finale on a huge screen! I *seriously* want to go. It's unlikely I'll manage it, but there's no harm in trying. It sounds BRILLIANT. I'm in the midst of working out the cost.

Anyway, I'd better go; for the first time I have to go back to the gym where everyone else is finishing their exams, and we all get given information about the Sixth Form.

Jesus. I was in Year Nine when I started this blog. Now I've...I've nearly finished my GCSEs!

...if anything, that's surreal.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • What the bollocks are elodea? Do they have anything to do with psychic messages? Yours are very effective, by the way.

    Also: what does the Doctor Who finale have to do with Gay Pride? Can we expect some hot action involving The Doctor and / or John Barrowman and / or John Simm, where one of those and / ors is definitely an and? Oh, yes, please.

    By Blogger Marie, at 8:40 AM  

  • JACK'S BACK! Man I'm so happy it was fun Jack and not emo Jack...

    By Blogger Anna Lowman (annawaits), at 3:19 AM  

  • One more exam to go! Well done Rosby! Hope you were as thrilled by the return of Fun Jack as we all were.

    Holy cow, if only the end of my exams at school had had the same thrilling TV to celebrate...

    By Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg, at 4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home