Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Trust me, if I could think of anything interesting to write about, I would post more often. I really would. But life is one long piece of coursework right now; intersped with Brokeback obsession moments as well. Nothing new.

Still...it still beats me how Diana managed to interpret the film that wrongly. That girl may be a genius on the academic front but I think I've got the lead in film study. There again, I have seen it several more times than she has.

AND JACK TWIST IS *NOT* A SLIMY CHARACTER!!!

(OK, emotional outburst over.)

Must leave now. Will leave you with some words of wisdom:

"That woman is all a-BOUT the J-Dizzle!"

13 Comments:

  • YES YOU TURNT WORD VERICATION THINGYMAJIG OFF ROS I LOVE YOU

    seriously, i dont actually love you

    no seriously, i dont


    *manic smiling face*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:44 AM  

  • Well.
    He kinda is Ros.

    But, YOU, my friend, are a hypocrite, after getting annoyed with me when I told you Verity interpreted Secret Window wrong.
    "Everyone's entitled to they're own way of interpriting films"
    THAT'S WHAT YOU SAID.
    HOW DOES IT FEEL NOW THE TABLES HAVE TURNED?!

    By Blogger Anna, at 12:28 PM  

  • i'm staying out of this.

    By Blogger Megan, at 9:39 AM  

  • Me too. I just don't care anymore.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:18 AM  

  • Although Verity DID interpret Secret Window wrong.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:19 AM  

  • so much for staying out of it hats.

    By Blogger Megan, at 12:43 PM  

  • so much for staying out of it hats.

    By Blogger Megan, at 12:44 PM  

  • so much for staying out of it hats.

    By Blogger Megan, at 12:45 PM  

  • so much for staying out of it hats.

    By Blogger Megan, at 12:45 PM  

  • well say what you want but film interpretation won't get you far in your GCSEs

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:44 AM  

  • Megs why did your comment echo?







    It just made me feel so alone.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:43 AM  

  • i don't no what you said but i recognise the words of "brokebark mountain",Did you talk about this film?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:09 AM  

  • why at the bottom of my message display the time is 7:09 AM ?
    definitely it's 11:15 PM.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home