Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Thursday, May 04, 2006

"You'd be better off *inside* the tent, Ennis..."

Alex, hello! Gives us a quote for the blog:

"David Tennant is a chicken."

...a phrase that is being repeated too many times down this end.

*waves to Anna, Lisa, and Marie down that "other" end* Hello, adults!

I got 8 out of 45 on a Biology test...8???? That is bad, even for me. Grrr...who invented Biology? I mean, the subject. Who's bloody idea was it to say, "Ooh, I have an idea. Let's teach the kids how the kidneys/plants/homeostasis works." WHO??? When I found out I am going to march down to his grave and cover it with paint. Or something. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr...

On the plus side...

Marie met Rupert Penry-Jones! Lucky girl. He's an actor (in case you didn't know), and a gorgeous one at that. He was in Casanova too. Mmm...red and blue costumes...lucky Laura Fraser.

Me, Imogen, Alex and Rosy have been having a continual war on only one thing: Heath or Jake?

Why does no one understand that the answer is Jake Jake Jake Jake Jake Jake??? Everyone says Heath! Everyone! Even my English teacher!

I see Heath Ledger as what my brother will be like when he grows up; everyone will think he's gorgeous (which they do now anyway) and I will still stand by my belief that he is *ugly*. (Which, again, is the truth at the moment.)

Anyway, had better go. Sorry for bad rambling; I'm bored, despondent, and I have masses of essays to do.

Peace out.

7 Comments:

  • Sorry, I'd take JG over HL any day. Heath's just a bit, well, dippy...?!

    By Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg, at 5:32 AM  

  • PS that "on the plus side" definitely works for me

    By Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg, at 5:32 AM  

  • Dr Pooooooooooooo

    By Blogger Sophie B, at 1:51 PM  

  • Mmmmmm I <3 Heath Ledger, say, how old is your brother???

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:42 AM  

  • very sorry to burst your bubble my little friend! just wish to pose a question - who is it who starts of the gay bum sex in a teepee? the answer jake, puts you off for life really!! sorry! But hey! can't wait to meet your bro in a few years time!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:55 AM  

  • have to agree with alex. David Tennant really is a chicken, and you know it!!!! Don't deny it! David Tennant is a chicken!!
    David Tennant is a chicken!!
    David Tennant is a chicken!!
    David Tennant is a chicken!!
    David Tennant is a chicken!!
    David Tennant is a chicken!!
    David Tennant is a chicken!!
    David Tennant is a chicken!!
    David Tennant is a chicken!!
    David Tennant is a chicken!!
    David Tennant is a chicken!!
    David Tennant is a chicken!!
    David Tennant is a chicken!!
    David Tennant is a chicken!!
    David Tennant is a chicken!!
    David Tennant is a chicken!!
    David Tennant is a chicken!!
    David Tennant is a chicken!!
    David Tennant is a chicken!!
    David Tennant is a chicken!!
    David Tennant is a chicken!!
    David Tennant is a chicken!!
    Can't you just feel the boredom vibes shining through cyberspace to you!?!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:08 AM  

  • hey ros - you frizzy loony thingy (or whatever you call yourself these days)

    just been reading your - frankly worring blog.
    ros - sweetie i'm sorry but someone has to say this to you
    IF I WAS DAVID TENNANT I WOULD BE SCARED














    OF YOU











    I love you - god damn it i love you ros - but please, please find someone else to talk about (but please keep putting piccies of him on - granted he looks pretty hot in quite a lot of them!)
    Anyway - keep blogging
    love you forever
    i xx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home