Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Ten of my most current thoughts this evening:

  • Mon Dieu, je deteste le francais, et je deteste les examens aussi!
  • DAMN Ang Lee and DAMN his supernatural making-me-cry power.
  • God, Jake Gyllenhaal is gorgeous.
  • So, obviously, is David Tennant, but WHY? WHY, GOD WHY? WHY THE BEARD??
  • That soup was nice.
  • I really want some toast now.
  • Must avoid love-sickness re-surfacing again...must avoid love-sickness - oh, dammit.
  • I should really start doing that Maths homework now...
  • Big Brother in 10 days? Oh no. Oh no. Oh no no no no, that can't be right. Please God. Smite all those who are involved in it, the philistines.
  • I am NEVER reading another Ben Elton book as LONG AS I LIVE.

1 Comments:

  • You're right. All of the above, especially the bit about Ben Elton.

    By Blogger Marie, at 4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home