Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Friday, May 12, 2006

Hello all.

Ow, ow, ow, OW, OW, ow!!!

That's it; those crappy pink shoes are going in the bin, regardless of the wonderful two-inch heels. It is far too big a price to pay for being a bit taller. My feet look as if they've been savaged!

Bush ratings down to 29 per cent???


(Thank you, God.)


(Well, you answered Michael Moore's prayers, at least.)

HA:


















Anna's take on the two Brokeback actors. And she's actually right; save for the "not quite fanciable" bit. Come on, he's a dream boat! Mmm...


Ooooohhhh, wow.

4 Comments:

  • the one on the left ('ugly crap head') looks like prince harry to me...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:46 AM  

  • MAKE HIM SHAVE HIS BEARD OFF!!!!

    By Blogger Sophie B, at 9:07 AM  

  • Hmm... I have sympathy with the Anna bit of humour, but the pic you found of Jake is especially fetching. Not sure about the stubble, but he has nice eyes and importantly GOOD HAIR...

    I'm not at all shallow and just because my lovely Cloud is virtually bald doesn't mean I don't love him. But I do have a thing for good hair...

    By Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg, at 10:31 AM  

  • yes, i see the resemblance to prince harry! SHAVE OF THE BEARD

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home