Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Friday, September 21, 2007

"That's your plan; you BELIEVE you're going to win? That can't be your plan! Unless...oh my God. He's Peter Pan."

"Oh my God, they're gonna put Communism in our kids' drinking water! And then, inject them with The Gay and load them onto Michael Moore and float 'em to Cuba. Open raft, people! Open raft! It's all happening, people. Wake up, America!"

Have I mentioned that I love Jon Stewart inordinately, lately?

I have? Oh.

...well, no harm saying it twice. LOVE HIM!

It is one of my ultimate goals to visit New York and attend a taping of The Daily Show. And The Colbert Report, if I can.

On a totally unrelated note, I'm off to see Withnail and I at the cinema tomorrow. At the cinema! Absolutely can't wait; the only version we have is on a fairly crappy quality video, and it'll be amazing to watch it on the big screen.

"I'm going to pull your head off, because I don't like your head."

(Just had a thought - if I'm seeing it at the cinema, I REALLY hope that I don't start watching it through slash-goggles, as I'm sure many people do. In fact, there's probably an extensive archive of fanfiction out there.)

(Oh Christ. Must not have a scout around and see. Must not. Must not.)

(Goes and quickly checks regardless. Purely for research purposes, you understand. If I was ever going to watch it through slash goggles, I'd have done it by now and would be shipping the hell out of them. I won't be swayed by fandom opinion. Would you call Withnail and I a fandom?)

(Right, I'm off.)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home