Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Saturday, August 11, 2007


You know, I never thought I'd say this about Catherine Tate (I don't watch her on television much, after all), but damn, she looks good there. As does Mr Tennant, obviously. Although his hair does seem to be undergoing some kind of canopy effect.
Gah. I was going to write all about the write4kicks course, but I'd need at least an hour to go through it all. All I'll say for now was that it was the best week I've ever had, and I made so many new friends. More to come, I promise!
I should go out. I'm feeling a bit boxed in.
Marie, bloody huge congratulations! I haven't bought the novel yet (for shame), but I've flicked through it in Waterstones and it looks fantastic! Really looking forward to reading it all the way through. I cheered when I spotted it.
RIGHT. Must get out of the house. I promise I'll post about more important things, and in more detail, soon. I'm feeling a bit apathetic at the moment; I've tried incredibly hard and still haven't been contacted for a job, and am waiting on tenterhooks for my results. I feel completely lazy and useless. Must not go into a downward spiral from here...
Got to go. Try and post soon!

P.S. I have tried and tried, but the huge block text o'doom will not separate out. Must have something to do with the picture. I'll try again later.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • Hello! Welcome back! And thanks for the congrats. Can't wait to hear about your writing course x

    By Blogger Marie, at 5:02 AM  

  • Welcome back (I'm just off, but don't worry - I'll be back soon enough!)

    And yes, we do want to hear all about the writing course as soon as you've been out of the house...

    By Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg, at 10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home