Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Saturday, July 28, 2007

I'm typing this from the spare bedroom in my Grandparents' house; Mum and I have been staying here for a few days and we're leaving in about an hour.

Running water! Showers! Baths! Clean clothes!

I feel a lot better now.

Anyway, Dad claims that our internet is down at home, so if I can't get access when I return later today, this is just a post to let you know that's I'm going away for a week and won't be back until the 4th August. I'm off on a creative writing course in Somerset - hurrah!

Have a good week, people. Farewell!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • Enjoy the water - and the writing course. You're just looking to follow in Marie's footsteps ain't ya?!

    By Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg, at 4:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home