Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Wooooo! I have a job, at last! And at WH Smith, no less. YES!

*dances*

Also; woooo! The Daily Show won an Emmy!

...and is it wrong that I was weirdly glad The Colbert Report didn't win anything, just so we can see the new material Stephen comes up with on his next show?

(There again, I doubt that "BENNEEEEETT!" will have quite the same effect as "MANNILOWWWWW!")

That seems to be all, for now. School is hectic, but going well. I've been bumped up to Assistant Stage Manager for Return to the Forbidden Planet, aka the massive, epic play coming in November that outstrips anything we've ever done, in terms of sets, lighting, sound, the whole she-bang. Can't wait!

I should really go to sleep now.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • Assistant Stage manager! Big woo! And a big Hoo!

    And a job! Fabulous. Well done.

    By Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg, at 5:07 AM  

  • Congrats! I hope you will use your new [job, not theatre] role to turn Gods Behaving Badly front-out on the shelf in your branch of WHSmith. If they stock it, that is.

    By Blogger Marie, at 3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home