Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Friday, December 22, 2006

All right, all right! Calm down, whoever keeps repeating things!

English Language - A*
English Literature - A
Maths - A
Drama - A*
History - A (I think)
Biology - D
Physics - D
Chemistry - E

So, no massive surprises there then; although I wasn't expecting to do quite as badly at Chemistry.

Anyway, as some of you know, I have completely lost all Christmas spirit or faith. Well. I have retained some, just not a massive amount.

But Merry Christmas anyway (to those who still believe in it), and I'll definitely be reporting back on the Doctor Who special. It'd better not be as bad as last year's...

Farewell!

xxx

4 Comments:

  • Helloo Ros, I am here to offer grovelling apologies because I am unable to partake in the delights of bagpacking on sunday due to a long-term committment to pushing a trolley laden with newspapers, sweets and chocolate all the way around the maze of dodgy lifts that is cheltenham general hospital every fourth sunday. Therefore I shall be donning a ridiculous pair of antlers to further confuse the poor patients whilst getting thoroughly lost and being totally incompetent at calculating the correct change, and am thus unable to pack bags. I had completely forgotten about this when I saw you yesterday, possibly due to general brain haze formed due to an overdose of christmas shopping and unusual weather conditions.
    Merry Christmas!
    -Elizabeth

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:28 AM  

  • Hello Elizabeth.

    Guess what!

    I worked the till!

    I charged this german woman four pounds ninety over by mistake.

    Took about fifteen minutes to sort out.

    Sigh.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:31 PM  

  • The Dr Who special was a bit gay... well it was but it wasn't but it was but I expect you won't have liked it as much because it had Catherine Tate in it and you don't really like her... but she is sort of funny some of the time and I guess she wasn't so bad in Dr Who... I'm just rambling now so goodbye and Merry Christmas for yesterday...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:36 PM  

  • well done ros it doesnt matter about the sciences because you're not carrying them through.
    and god, you did so well on english and maths so be proud

    By Blogger Megan, at 4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home