Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

I'm doing something funny for money!

Okay. Let's try and document the growing insanity that is this month:

- Off to see Waiting for Godot, starring Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart. HURRAH!
- A2 module results. Ack.
- Making a sponsored tit out of myself at school by dressing up as Amy Winehouse and singing to an extended crowd on Red Nose Day. Yes, you read that right!
- Open day at York University which should theoretically help me make a choice between York and Cardiff.
- My eighteenth birthday!
- My eighteenth birthday party!

Dear Lord, things are filling up already.

P.S. COME ON, TORCHWOOD.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • Oh my goodness! 18 years! Have a great celebration. I hope Godot lives up to expectations; my friend is off to Norwich to see it. Enjoy the Red Nose singing: I bet you'll be brilliant!

    And I hope you have a fab day in York, regardless of whether it helps you choose between them and Cardiff.

    PS totally agree about Torchwood!

    By Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg, at 1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home