Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Thursday, June 18, 2009

According to new info, Torchwood appears to be starting on Monday July 6th.

I think, anyway.

I'm thinking of relocating to a new blog; I've almost definitely outgrown this one. I won't delete it completely (for the purposes of nostalgia, if nothing else), but I think it's time to move on from something that was very definitely characterised by my early teenage years rather than the strange, transitional period that I feel like I'm in now. I'm an adult, officially, but God knows when I'll feel like one.

I'll try and sort it out. I think it's time to change.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • Don't leave without telling us where you're going!

    By Blogger Marie, at 2:08 AM  

  • Golly, I'm late to this, but yes, I echo Marie and say let us know where you'll be!

    By Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg, at 1:46 AM  

  • Yes me too. Just thought I'd drop by and say hope As went well and you are now getting some well deserved play time, but. More importantly. Torchwood. Squee!!! I even get your Ianto obsession now (-:

    By Blogger Jane Henry, at 12:20 AM  

  • Just dropping by to send a big hug and hope you are okay. Thinking of you much
    Lisa xxx

    By Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg, at 5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home