Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Oh my sainted Aunt, what an evening.

I have no idea why I'm writing this down, but I'm too tense to sleep and it might make me feel better. There again, I can only type with my left hand and it's ten to midnight and I'm exhausted and upset and oh God I have to sleep.

Basically, it involved a fall, a partially dislocated shoulder, an prolonged embarrassing panic on my part, my first ever trip in an ambulance, a long conversation with a paramedic about Amy Winehouse and an eternity of waiting. I'm fine now, I think, but my right arm is still throbbing like hell and I'm still weepy and miserable and reeling from the newness of it all.

Shit, I know it was nothing, but I was so fucking scared. That's never happened to me before, not once.

I've got to sleep; I'll probably regret writing this in the morning, but I just had to get it out, you know?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home